Job Family Overview
We are creating market-leading programmable logic devices that combine our industry leading Field Programable Gate Array technology with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities to enable our customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency.
An Insight into What You'll Do
As an FPGA professional, you'll be challenged to create a vision and define the solutions and technologies that will ensure Intel's success in transformative markets like automotive, communication and servers. FPGA professionals play a leading role in the definition, evaluation and modeling of various aspects of Intel's FPGA families. We focus on the architecture of programmable logic and interconnect, as well as developing technique to improve performance, decrease power, optimize cost, and improve ease of use of Intel's programmable fabrics.
An Insight into What You'll Bring
This is your opportunity to work with an exciting emerging technology with brillian minds from around the world. Successful FPGA Professionals at Intel will need:
- A BS degree or MSdegree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related field of study.
- • Knowledge of C/C++ and strong software engineering skills.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of HDL Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog.
- Experience with circuit simulations in SPICE/VCS.
- Practical experience developing EDA algorithms: compilers, synthesis, clustering, partitioning, placement, routing, etc. • Understanding of basic graph algorithms.
- Experience with custom logic and physical design.