Job Family Overview
Our Financial Analysts determine investment decisions and gauge their impact within a constantly changing environment.
An Insight into What You'll Do
As a Financial Analyst at Intel, you will research macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions, gather financial information and other fundamentals to make business, sector, and industry recommendations. You will provide periodic reports to management and other stakeholders to help shape tactical and strategic planning.
In this role you will also:
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions to make informed investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect investments.
- Monitor the economy to determine its effect on earnings.
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses. Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
- Recommend investments and investment timing.
An Insight into What You'll Bring
We seek detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who possess excellent number skills, problem solving skills, analytical ability.
Successful candidates will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and understand the intricacies of the economy, tax law, and money markets. You should also be adept with spreadsheets and standard statistical packages.
You should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.