Being a Logic Design Engineer at Intel
One company, many possibilities
Here's something to think about - If you are reading these lines, you probably know a thing or two about Logic Design, and you're probably reading it thanks to a chip made by Intel.
If so, reading these lines can easily demonstrate how a Logic Designer can reach millions worldwide – he has to work at Intel.
Here at Intel we manufacture the best and most common chips in the world, and our Logic Designers play a very important role in making it happen. The work they perform is vital to the success of the chip, and thus to the success of the whole Global organization.
The logic Designers at Intel encounter amazing challenges while dealing with the most advanced tools and state of the art technology, challenges that require their utmost intellect and creativity. They undergo numerous new experiences, while writing a big environment from scratch or developing new and creative modules, and as they define it – being a Logic Designer at Intel makes you encounter, battle and resolve logical puzzles on a daily basis.
Our Logic Designers often find themselves writing Designs from top to bottom. It is a complex process, in which you start with enormous amounts of information, that seem endless, but then, slowly but surely, everything falls into place until you finally manage to complete the design, and you know that this design will allow Intel to deliver a better product - and that you really made a difference.
Thanks to the vast variety of departments, products and fields at Intel, Logic Designers can have an amazingly diverse career, working on many different projects, meeting new people and experiencing Intel from every corner, while taking part of creating the products that will affect the life of Billions worldwide.
Are you a Logic Designer material?
If so, you probably have:
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in logic design and good knowledge of design and validation flows and tools
- Ethernet protocols knowledge
- Good knowledge with Verilog, System Verilog, SVA, Synopsis VCS
- Experience with link layer/PCS protocol such as DisplayPort, HDMI, USB, PCIe, SATA will be an advantage
- Experience with LINT and formal verification tools
- Design knowledge in the areas synthesis and timing.