Tour Intel Products Vietnam
Intel Products Vietnam is a $1 billion assembly and test manufacturing (ATM) facility located in Ho Chi Minh City. At over 570,000 square feet (equivalent to about 8 soccer fields), it is Intel's largest ATM plant and has been producing complex technologies since May 2010. The site currently employs more than 4000 employees and can reach maximum output at approximately 10 million products every week.
** Intel conducts business with uncompromising integrity. Business ethics, excellence and integrity are the cornerstones of Intel Values. It is not only about what we do, but how we do it.
Process and Equipment Engineer
“Intel has a professional and efficient working environment, and I get to work with a lot of smart and dynamic people. The company also recognizes and appreciates employees’ efforts and hard work.”
Process Equipment Engineer
“Learning opportunities are everywhere at Intel. The Tuition Assistance program and online resources are provided to help employees increase their knowledge and improve themselves. Intel is a great place to work, learn, and gain experience.”
Layout Industrial Engineering
“At Intel, managers, colleagues, and teams are very supportive. Every request or problem can be solved with just one call thanks to the teamwork and supportive spirit found at intel. With strong backup, employees are fearless.”
Process Equipment Engineer
“Intel treasures employees who are hardworking and hungry to learn. In the past four years, I have been very lucky to be involved in different projects. Each project gave me the chance to go on a new journey with different excellent individuals and learn many new lessons outside the country.”
Shape the future of manufacturing with us. We are looking for experienced individuals in the following domains:
- Assembly and Test Manufacturing Process Equipment Engineer
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineers
- Quality and Reliability Engineer
- Technical Supervisor
- Manufacturing Technician (Kỹ Thuật Viên Sản Xuất)
Search and apply for current job openings on ourCareers Website. Once you’ve created a profile, you can quickly apply for additional openings, set up job alerts, and view the status of your application(s). For Manufacturing Technician roles, please use ourrecruitment form.
You must upload an original PDF or Word doc resume during the application. Do not embed an image of your resume in Word or PDF. Your application will not be considered without a resume.
For more information on careers at Intel, explore our job profiles ourManufacturing and Facilities page. There, you can also express interest in specific roles and opt-in for alerts of new job openings in Vietnam.
Yes, you can apply for multiple positions as well as sign up for alerts and express interest in multiple openings.
To become an employee of Intel (internship, graduate, or experienced hires), you need to meet the following requirements:
- An appropriate college degree (or major for current students/interns) matching the position requirements
- Good command of English (listening, speaking, reading, and writing). This requirement is optional for Manufacturing Technician roles
- Good computer skills (using email, Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- A spirit of teamwork
- A dynamic, good communicator
- Ability to solve problems
As well as additional skills, depending on the specific position. For example, the ability to use AutoCAD, coding, etc.
Note: Intel does not require English/computer qualifications/certificates, because there will be an interview or test in English during the hiring process.
Intel’s recruitment requirements are diverse and attract candidates with different education backgrounds. Examples of applicants include:
- High school graduates with at least 1 year of factory experience or background in the field of Electrical and Electronics. Example of job vacancy: production technician (KTVSX) level 1.
- Recent or fresh intermediate graduates with engineering majors (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, etc.) Example of job vacancy: 1st stage technician.
- Experienced or recent college graduate with engineering degrees (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, ...) Example of job vacancy: KTVSX level 2.
- Experienced or recent college graduate with degrees in the Technical sector
Examples of job vacancies/departments: Process & Equipment Engineer, Safety Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Supervisor, Technical Supervisor, Information Technology, Automation Engineer, Quality & Reliability Engineer, …
- Experienced or recent college graduate with degrees in the Economic/Finance/Human Resources/Foreign Trade sector, … Examples of departments: Business operation support groups, such as Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Sales and Marketing etc.
Our HCMC Assembly and Test facility is located at Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City. To view locations of our other global offices,click here.
Intel has many opportunities for fresh graduates without prior professional experiences. Please refer to ourCareers Websitefor specific positions
Intel offers internships for third- or final-year students both in technical and non-technical fields. Internships usually lasts from 3–6 months, giving you enough time to get know the working environment at Intel, attend training courses, and complete the assigned project. Job placement takes place throughout the year.
Intel values gender balance and the diversity of its workforce and strongly encourages female candidates to apply for technical positions. We are in the top 100 best companies for women with children and top 50 best companies for equal opportunities for employees.
Job applicant shortlisting results are usually finalized within a month. If you’ve applied and have not been contacted by Intel, you may have a profile that is unsuitable for the current role. You may also want to check your spam folder for our messages. Be sure to visit our Career Site for other openings.
Most Intel interview results are finalized within a month. If you do not receive any updates, please firstname.lastname@example.org the email address you used to apply for the role.
Yes. Intel offers programs for student and recent graduates.View our current job openings here.
The application process for former employees/contractors is the same as for other candidates. Please apply via our career websites.
Yes. We encourage you to reach out to your friends or former colleagues who work at Intel, so they can submit your information.
Intel office hours are from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. If shifts worked outside office hours are required, the job description will indicate this requirement. A recruiter will be able to provide you with more information about salary details and shift working hours as you advance through the hiring process.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry and benefits programs that demonstrate how much we care for our employees.
Examples of such perks enjoyed by all employees include:
- Free shuttle bus, drinks, snacks and meals
- On-site cafeteria, gym, music room, chill room
- Dynamic, innovative, and professional working environment
- A network of teammates and peers to help you have an incredible working experience