In this position you will be part of a world class SoC design team responsible for design and development of the DFT solutions for next Gen Graphics SOCs.
Job requirements are as mentioned below -
-Good knowledge of System Verilog/Verilog HDL.
-Expert level knowledge of scripting languages like shell scripting and PERL.
-Experience in TAP, MBIST, Scan insertion, spyglass, ATPG tools and GLS etc will be plus.
- Proficiency in System Verilog.
-development of test verification environments.
-development of testplans, test writing and execution.
Masters/Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering or other related field of study with
- a minimum of 1-2 years of domain experience out of which 1+ years of hands-on verification, DFT experience using SystemVerilog/verilog for design verification.
- Strong understanding of engineering design principles
- Good track record of execution in Pre-Si, Post-si Val environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.