Platform Application Engineer - Memory Technologies
Platform Application Engineer - Memory Technologies will assists in providing technical support for one or many products and or product family.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in new product development representing the customers technical needs creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective.
- Developing and presenting technical product training materials.
- Working with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions.
- Participating in customers visits and presentations.
- Creating and maintaining data sheets and application notes.
- Acting as technical experts/consultants/analysts and program managers.
- Responding to customer requests or events as they occur.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Defining driving resolution across multiple teams and representing technical issues while maintaining centralized communication across multiple geographies.
- Influencing and customer orientation skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes, project work, internships, and/or military experience.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field (documentation related to Bachelor's degree completion will be required).
- 4+ years of experience in either of the following:
- High Speed I/O (Input Output) Communication protocols (PCIe, DDR (Double Data Rate), etc.)
- Debugging (including experience working with and analyzing output from test equipment such as the Lauterbach, oscilloscopes logic analyzers and protocol analyzers).
- Advanced English level.
Inside this Business Group
- Broad understanding of Intel processor-based platforms.
- History with microprocessor architecture chipset architecture system architecture board design, pre silicon, validation, post silicon, validation, and/or firmware BIOS.
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.