Sr. Cloud Software Engineer
The Sr. Cloud Software Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Designing, developing, validating, and debugging software to enable Intel hardware features and to optimize for cloud, hybridcloud, and/or OnPrem deployment models.
- Understanding partner software stacks and optimizes full stack software (spanning firmware, drivers, OS, middleware, SDKs (Software Development Kits), frameworks, algorithms, and applications) as required to enable cloud software.
- May include the development of reference cloud platform software and improving or enabling customer designs to obtain the greatest value from Intel products within the cloud.
- May specialize in specific technology domains including data services (ingestion, database, analytics), AI/ML, and opensource development projects.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related STEM field (documentation related to Bachelor's degree completion will be required) with 5+ years of software solutions experience in Dev, Val, Integration, etc.
- 5+ years of programming experience in C/C++.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux Drivers and Kernel.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with Open-Source contributions.
- 1+ year(s) of Scale or Distributed systems Experience.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with Cloud principles and Architecture.
- Advanced English level.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in Low Level SW, Firmware, BIOS, BMC
- Experience in SW Solutions using Cloud Hyper scalers: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience in Embedded Systems.
- GitLAb, GitHub experience.
The Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.