DPDK is an open source project on http://www.dpdk.org, which focuses on the data plane and packet forwarding software workload optimization. Our DPDK software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire DPDK ecosystem. In fact, by number of employees, we are the inventor of DPDK and the most influential software company on DPDK. At Intel, you'll be working together with the most excellent employees worldwide and witness the network industry transforming. We're looking for more great software engineers who are passionately motivated by seeing their creations used by millions of end users.
1. Collaborate with different division hardware, firmware, software and validation engineers in the design, and development of Poll Mode Driver (PMD) for new silicon enabling
2. Collaborate with software engineers and architects in packet processing optimization on IA, and virtualization technologies.
3. Delivering software to DPDK community, and reviewing the ideas and code on community
4. Feature validation and validation tools development.
1. Experience on C/C++ coding skills and strong network knowledge
2. Good understanding of networking experiences and Ethernet driver techniques
3. Good communication skills and fluent English
4. At least 6 months internship
1. Passion on the open source projects and communities
2. Experience with KVM, XEN, VMWARE, SRIOV, QEMU, VirtIO, Vhost, Container/Docker
3. Experience on SDN and NFV products, or open source projects
4. Experience on network stacks, such as TCP/IP, UDP
5. Experience on scripts programming, such as BASH, Perl, Ruby
The Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.