IP Pre-Si Validation Engineer
Develops preSilicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements.
Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
- Independently develop and drive pre-Si validation for varied IP, sub-system, SOC level validation.
- Create test plan, build test bench architecture and come-up with test methodology and and own schedules.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to junior validation engineers in the group and able to come up with technical proposals helping implementation.
- Assist Pre-Silicon Verification team in developing Test plan and test coverage. Review the coverage reports from regression tests and provide feedback to design/verification team.
- Collaborate with Architecture, design, SOC validation, system validation and Firmware/software teams for platform level debug.
- Participates in the development of Architecture specifications for the Logic/Val components. Provides IP integration support to SoC customers and represents Val team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English communication skills.
- Technical leadership skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering (experience can be offset by Master's or PhD degree) or related.
- 8+ years of experience in IP/SS/SOC pre-Si validation with in-depth expertise in System Verilog and UVM / OVM concepts.
- Advanced English level.
- Knowledge of ASIC development.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience working with Media Codecs.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.