Do you have a passion for sourcing great talent? Do you want to be a part of fast-paced innovative environment? Then come join the Global Talent Acquisition Team!
Our organization is responsible for hiring the best and brightest talent for Intel. We are a team of committed professionals dedicated to leveraging technology, business insight and customer service to deliver exquisite hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business partners. We are looking for experienced Talent Sourcers to search, find, and engage the best strategic talent in the U.S. for multiple Intel business units.
In this role you will be chartered to:
- Provide an excellent candidate experience interaction, one that is personal and develops a long-term relationship with top talent.
- Develop new sourcing and recruitment strategies to attract top technical and/or sales & marketing talent.
- Work cross-functionally with client facing recruiters to develop a key candidate profiles and build a sourcing strategy.
- Utilize multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to proactively source high-quality professionals for key roles and markets.
- Perform initial candidate assessments, determine qualification and fit and present candidate slates to recruiters for a business need or requisition.
- Sell Intel's employee value proposition in a compelling way to top talent.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer that has the following behavioral traits:
- Work as part of a team, servicing internal clients and external candidates.
- Prioritize, multitask, problem solve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail orientation, quality of delivery, and effective verbal and written communication with all levels is required.
** Please note this is a temporary position
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- The candidate must possess or must be pursuing (advanced student) a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any related field OR 5+ years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of sourcing experience with a recruiting search firm agency or inhouse recruiting/sourcing team
- 2+ years experience with three or more sourcing tools/channels to source and generate qualified candidates using each tool/channel. Examples of sourcing tools/channels include: Github, Stackoverflow, Google Patents, Google Scholar, LinkedIn, Smashfly, Hiretual, Google Alerts, Talent Neuron, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in English (written/spoken)
Inside this Business Group
- Sourcing experience supporting US organizations
- 2+ year sourcing experience for technical skillsets preferably hardware or software engineering or sales marketing skillsets, preferably business development or field sales.
- Experience developing sourcing strategies to drive diversity initiatives and hard-to-fill requisitions
- Experience developing sourcing strategies utilizing Talent Market Intelligence, supply/demand competition trends
- Experience using and influencing the design and architecture of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
CRIntel Contract EmployeeJR0201768