Senior Assembly Process Engineers
Intel's presence in Costa Rica has supported the growth of the country and catalyzed Foreign Direct Investment. Today we invite you to join the team and begin your career as a Senior Assembly Process Engineer.
In this position your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and sustain such processes as: component attach, underfill lid attach, laser mark in semiconductor manufacturing operations.
- Plans and implements operational improvements to maximize output while improving the safety yields and quality of operations.
- As module owner conducts tests and measurements of their operations to determine control over critical success indicators and parameters of the process line.
- Recommends and implements modifications for operating the equipment in order to improve production efficiencies manufacturing techniques and optimizing production output for existing products.
- Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment.
- Exercise independent judgement and discretion by making recommendations and adjusting tools and processes reactively when something has changed on the line or proactively in order to maximize output.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits or skills:
- Desire to work in a fast pace and very dynamic environment building strong collaboration with operations partners.
- Talent to collaborate with peers and teams with strong Technical foundation.
- Demonstrated capability to meet tight timelines in multiple projects in parallel.
- Data analysis capabilities.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Possess Bachelors or Licentiate Degree in Electronic, Electrical, Electromechanical, Mechanical, Materials, Chemistry, Computer Engineering or related.
- 5+ years of experience on a High Volume Manufacturing environment and experience on Problem Solving Methodologies and Data analysis (JMP, SQL, pathfinder, others).
- Intermediate English Level.
- Travel will be required.
Inside this Business Group
- Computer Science knowledge
- Knowledge of thermal dispensing and high precision pick place equipment in Assembly production lines.
- Transfer of Technology from Technology Development to Production.
- LEAN and Six Sigma.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.