The senior administrator in this role will partner with GM of the Cloud Engineering Group in DCAI to provide administrative support with a high level of organization and the ability to manage diverse responsibilities at once, pertinent to the director, and the organization in general.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Organizing and managing complex calendar scheduling.
- Optimize time and drive the planning and scheduling of meetings and conferences.
- Coordinates extensive travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Work with managers to help effectively with any org changes.
- Play critical role in managing internal team operations such as employee cube changes, PDL management, Reminders communication to CE team or managers, communication on work anniversaries etc.
- Play critical role and in some cases lead departmental events, quarterly events and recognition.
- Co-ordinate with COS and DPEA website coordinator to maintain / update CE website content.
- Exercise diplomacy, tact, common sense and judgment in interacting with a wide range of employees at varying levels of an organization including staff at all levels, administration staff, and external partners.
- Understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies, working closely with senior and executive administrative staff productively as a team member.
- Use discretion and sound judgment.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism with demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective organizational skills to improve the efficiency of administrative processes.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Work to help setup division website by working closely with.
- A positive attitude and demonstrate experience in problem solving, decision making, initiative and independent follow-up.
- Organize/prioritize tasks independently.
- Proven teamwork skills to build strong relationships within/outside department to effectively support the organization.
- Experience in manage a large quantity of diverse responsibilities while maintaining a high level of performance and composure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written and customer service orientation.
- Comfortable interacting professionally with all levels of execs both internally and externally to Intel.
- Recognize potential issues in advance and proactively mitigate in creative ways- Manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary.
- Self-starter and can work with minimal supervision and direction and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment with grace and professionalism.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
Minimum Education Requirements
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of equivalent experience working as a Senior Administrative Assistant working with executives.
- 5+ years of experience in organization/project management skills.
- 5+ years of experience in standard business software such as MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in MS Teams is a bonus
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.Inside this Business Group
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, California, Santa Clara
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.