Are you a person who is relentless in putting things together to help build next generational technology? Are you an ardent learner who is always looking to improve? If the answer is yes, we want you on our team.
The team is looking for a talented and a creative mind for the position of Systems Validation Engineer. Your role will focus primarily on validating Intel's next generation products, will include test execution monitoring and performing failure analysis. You will be working closely with the design team to make sure to achieve the optimal validation.
There is no other time like this to join Intel, make a difference and enrich people's lives.
Intel provides a solid career path guidance to team members to advance and be willing to achieve your dream.
What you will be doing at Intel
· Understand the platform architecture and identify new features needing content development.
· Plan, design, develop, and support test scripts to verify and validate new features.
· Engage with platform and validation architects to understand the validation coverage scope and requirements.
· Own the test content and be the single point of contact for collaboration.
· Lead a team of junior engineers and contingent workers.
· Deep dive into validation challenges and find efficient solutions.
· Provide strong technical leadership and continuous improvement of validation efforts.
· Drive quality and productivity initiatives to improve process and methodologies across teams.
· Partner and maintain alignment with cross functional teams to deliver robust and high-quality content targeted to achieve the optimum validation coverage.
· Be a leader in driving issue investigations and challenges.
· A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
· 1-3 years of experience in validating Silicon platform.Inside this Business Group
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Texas, Austin;Virtual US and Canada
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado: