SoC Design Enginer Graduate Intern
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Duties will include working within a SoC design group to support specific development needs
- All potential assignments are focused on creating the SoC in Intel design environment
- Specific assignment will depend on the candidate's background and level of experience
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The candidate must be pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical engineering and/or Computer Science or related discipline and available for 6+ months internship and also experience with the following:
- VLSI Design
- TCL, Perl or Python Programming or scripting
- Computer Architecture RTL & Verilog
- Digital Systems
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of fundamental software data structures and programming concepts
Xeon and Networking Engineering (XNE) focuses on the development and integration of XEON and Networking SOC's and critical IP's sustain Intels Xeon and 5G networking roadmap.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.