Intel Media Russia team is looking for a person who will contribute into delivering new cross OS products: Intel Media SDK and Intel oneVPL in parallel with media stack enabling of Intel Gfx driver for existent and future platforms. You will work closely with architects and QA engineers through the whole development lifecycle since features planning till final productization. Your responsibilities may include some or all of the followings:
- Develop, enable, and maintain most popular video codecs AVC/HEVC/VP9/AV1 and video processing functionality.
- Work with various Intel teams, partners, and customers to improve performance and quality of delivering components by validating and analyzing issues in software drivers, framework and applications, implementing software improvements.
- Performance analysis and tuning for media driver and middleware on various Intel platforms running different operating systems e.g., Linux, Android and Windows.
- Drive process improvements such as automating manual processes and data reporting.
- Testing of media components, prepare reports.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or equivalent areas.
- Strong experience of C/C++.
- Knowledge and practical experience in scripting languages Bash, Perl, Python.
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
- English: Intermediate or Upper Intermediate level.
- Experience in modern technologies for HW video acceleration such as DirectX 9/11/12, MFTs, LibVA, OpenMAX.
- Experience in video decoding and encoding for HEVC, VP9, MPEG-2, AV1, AVC, and other new advanced codec techniques.
- Knowledge in video processing techniques.
- Experience in software development tools and methods on Windows or Linux.
- Experience in testing automation.
- Good understanding on OS internals, experience in systems and network administration.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.