Data Center Graphics Product Manager
Be a part of the Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics Group (AXG) - Data Center XPU Products and Solutions team (DXPS).
DXPS is responsible for defining and bringing to market Intel's Data Center Compute Accelerator GPU products and solutions. Intel develops exciting new computer acceleration opportunities by defining the Data Center GPUs that address critical needs across AI and HPC Markets.
As Product Manager you will own a Data Center GPU product in the compute accelerator swim lane. This role will work directly with leading server OEMs, Data Center business units, Software and Advanced Technology Group and external technology partners to define and bring to market leadership products. DXSP has an exciting GPU roadmap ahead built off of Xe Architecture.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Own the product from cradle to grave by collaborating across vertical business units, engineering and architecture to deliver successful planning, execution and product go to market plans including clear product roadmaps and schedules, messaging, customer readiness, and pricing to deliver compelling GPU based solutions for AI And HPC markets.
- Present and communicate as the product and business management one-voice into corporate execution teams and as the unified voice to the all customers.
- Engage and collaborate with OEM and ODM customers for their successful alignment and production of these products platforms.
- Engage CSPs, Enterprise End Users customers to win designs in Cloud, Enterprise and HPC markets.
- Excellent customer communication and collaboration skill.
- Mix of creativity and analytical business skills with a demonstrated proficiency to get results.
- This is a new program product family we need a problem solver willing to roll up their sleeves vs just delegate or escalate.
- Self-starter who can identify new business opportunities based on end-user needs, translate the needs into technical product requirements, and prioritize investments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any other related discipline and 6+ years of work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in architecture, design, and/or product management of networking or compute product and solutions.5+ years of experience in developing Product Marketing sales enablement collateral to successfully articulate value prop features and benefits of our GPU products to the sale forces and ultimately our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in stakeholder management including influencing and relationship building.
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree in Business Administration - MBA
- Experience in architecture, design, and/or product management of Data Center GPU specific product and solutions
- Experienced in leading complex, cross-organization teams to deliver business results.
- Experienced in Data Center GPU portfolio
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.