Intel® Quick Assist Technology (Intel® QAT) is leading acceleration technology in the industry to address bottlenecks in information security and data compression related computing. It is widely used in various network infrastructures, cloud platforms and big data platforms.
We are setting up a software engineering team in Chengdu to work on QAT Multiple-Segment-Enabling area. We are looking for Windows driver development engineers to enable QAT product in Windows ecosystems.
In this position, you will work with top engineers from China, USA, Europe, India and other countries and regions to design and develop new features of Windows driver and SDK for QAT products. You will contribute to designing, coding, unit testing and integration testing of features of Windows Driver and SDK for multiple generation QAT products. You will also participate in brainstorming and creating solutions for general technical and performance issues as they arise.
- Bachelor or above degree
- Solid C/C++ language programming skills
- 3+ years’ work experience in Windows driver or application development
- Good knowledge of Windows OS kernel
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and deliver under tight schedules
- Knowledge of I/O device virtualization
- Windows WDF driver working experience
- Experience in software performance optimization
- Knowledge of crypto/compression algorithms or frameworksInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.