Manufacturing Operator (Contract based in Penang/Kulim)
- Manufacturing Operator perform functions associated with all dies and units production including operations, equipment, process and training.
- Responsible for running operation process safely with quality outputs.
- Performs set-up, calibration and sustaining for operational equipment.
- Collects and evaluates operating data for online respond to equipment to ensure process optimization.
- Responsible to buddy and be peer trainer to new people.
- Participates in safety forums and site Emergency Response Team as required.
- Some judgment and initiative is required in resolving nonstandard problems and provide recommendations.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on all work.
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
Inside this Business Group
- SPM/SPVM/STPM/Certification/Non-Engineering diploma from recognized institution
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Preferably Printed Circuit Board (PCB), Mechanical assembly and test experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating day/night shift schedule
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth