Minimum Qualifications: BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related field of study with a minimum of 8+ years of industry experience in SOC/IP validation. You will have 2+ years of experience managing engineers or leading a team, including:
- Possess hands-on relevant technical experience in IP or SOC level validation.
- Experience leading validation of IPs and/or SOC from spec to tape-in including setting validation strategy, creating test bench and components, defining test plan, writing tests, debugging, coverage and analysis.
- UVM/OVM testbench experience
- Deep understanding of tools, flows, and SOC methodologies for verification
- Experience setting objectives and goals, schedules, and staging plans
- Experience tracking execution progress and enabling the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with both internal and external teams/customers is expected.
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.