At Intel, we create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth.
As a Package Quality and Reliability Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Management from Process and Product Standpoint.
- At least 2 years of experience in performing empirical data collection, statistical analysis, as well as designing experiments.
- Intermediate to Advanced English level.
- Willing to work on Manufacturing Compressed Shift (Day/Night Compressed Shift).
- Successful candidate has experience in and enjoys working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with assembly/test tool sets and manufacturing flows is a plus.
- Familiar with implementation strategies and monitoring of outcome performance to ensure desired results are achieved (Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle).
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements and auditing is a strong plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth