AI Solutions Architect
We are looking for AI specialized System/Solutions Architect for driving customer adoption of Intel's AI solutions for 5G, Telecommunication, Networking, and Edge Computing use cases for top telco operators and OEMs. The candidate should be well versed in handling data and tools needed for AI model training and inferencing.
The candidate should have a logical approach, to understand customer use cases and design solutions leveraging the Intel ecosystem. The candidate is expected to work closely with customer and internal teams to test & optimize the solution and drive best performance results for the proposed use case by minimizing the TCO (total cost of operations).
The candidate must be a self-starter and a team player who should be able to work within a matrix organization, geographically located across the globe. The candidate should be able to articulate his/her point of view in an amicable manner and drive for a win-win atmosphere.
- Work closely with customers to understand their system and software architecture.
- Research and recommend specific systems, applications, data, for complex cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Influence customers' decision making on Adopting and Optimizing their solutions on Intel Platforms and Software building blocks.
- Develop strong relationship with customers, engineering & product teams to be trusted advisor to drive solution improvements.
- Drive in-depth technical promotions, discussions, and joint software evaluations.
- Participate in trials and live deployments of AI solutions in partnership with ecosystem players
- Be responsible for gathering and transforming field internal & external partner's requirements for AI related architecture and design specifications in Intel.
Benchmark and profile to identify the bottleneck in the systems / algorithms and platforms.
- MS, Phd in CS or related fields with overall experience of 10+ years.
- The candidate must have good experience of working on various datasets used for vivid Industrial applications such as eCommerce, Transport, Education, Health, Telecom, Cloud /ICT
- The candidate must have experience & expertise of of working on popular frameworks such as
Tesnsorflow, Pytorch or ONNX for training and Inferencing.
- Candidates with experience in Application/Solution Engineering background are preferred
- Experience of IA use cases in Telecom Networking domain will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Software frameworks for Media Processing and Media Analytics is a plus.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing ML solutions in highly distributed global cloud-based systems
- Good understanding of best practices for ML model lifecycles (MLOPS)
- Experience/conceptual clarity in Cloud native, Edge, and Networking technologies is expected. Knowledge on Cloud and Telco orchestration, management and control, like Openstack, K8S, with work experiences is a plus.
- Knowledge in Intel Architecture and Virtualization technologies will be an added advantage
- The candidate is expected to have good understanding of Linux Operating system, Python, Java/C++, C programing languages.
- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills. He should be a team player and should be able to work within a matrix organization. He should be self-starter with positive mind set and should have skills to keep the team motivated.
Ability to deliver quick results and prototypes
The candidate should be able to withstand customer pressure and drive the end result accordingly. Should have emotional intelligence to manage tough and demanding customers with ease.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.