Inside this Business Group
Lead and participate in analysis of specific business objectives and participate in technical design
Partner with IT architects on design and integration techniques for our case management services.
Execute proof-of-concept design experiments work to explore solution options.
Be able to drive and optimize declarative and customization designs and carry out SFDC configurations and development.
Work with cross-functional team members in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Lightning Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.)
Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and
complex data migrations.
Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace in all areas of SFDC.
Subject matter expert for development and support of provided solutions
Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
Participate in all phases of solution lifecycle delivery including identifying/ defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen solution, validating/implementing/supporting the solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model.
Provide daily support of solution implementations.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing techniques, test methodologies and framework
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem-solving skills
- Domain knowledge in application integration and technologies
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Teamwork and maintain good attitude
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
- 5 to 6 years as an application developer or software engineer with history of launching and developing enterprise applications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Salesforce & 2 years of Lightning development experience.
- Solid understanding on OO program language like Java, C#, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Jscript, XML, XSLT, JSON
- Development experience with the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Force.com, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Salesforce Lightning etc.)
- Experience working with CRM, MuleSoft integrations / APIs
- Experience with Agile development and CI/CD practices. Usage of tools like Rally is must & Copado will be added advantage
- Salesforce.com administrator and/or developer certification is a plus
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.