SoC Physical Design Lead:
Lead PD execution of partitions/subsystems/SoC with full ownership from synthesis to TI. Must have experience on 10nm and below technology nodes. Responsible for schedule & quality goals. Responsible for stake holder management inside & outside D2S organization.
Drive TR to achieve best floorplan, package, PPA, TFM choice, signoff criteria & technology. Expertise in all Physical Design Activities (FP, APR, FCT, Clocking, PDN & LV).
Additional skills include:
- Hands-On experience with domain relevant industry standard tools like ICC, ICCII, Primetime, Redhawk, ICV, Calibre, Conformal, Spyglass-LP, Power Artist Etc.
- Good understanding and exposure of overall SoC Cycle.
- Good scripting skills in TCL/Perl/Shell to automate tool/flow methodologies.
- You must also possess strong initiative, analytical/problem solving skills, team working skills, ability to multitask and be able to work within a
diverse team environment.
- You shall be self-motivated with the initiative to seek constant improvements and driving new methodologies in the domain expertise.
Qualifications & experience
You must possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree or Master of Engineering in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering with 15+ Years of relevant experience with the skills in Timing Closure
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.