Our Server Validation Team is looking for talented, technical, curious teammates to help us deliver the highest quality server products to the world. We are comprised of engineers from a variety of life experiences and perspectives who share the common goal of ensuring no bugs escape to our customers. We value our people first and foremost, so we require a "we over me" mentality and a spirit of collaboration and encouragement. We have a robust server roadmap to deliver and therefore we need your problem-solving skills, your passion and your expertise. In exchange we offer you the opportunity to work closely with the brightest minds in the industry, the ability to influence the technology data revolution that the world is experiencing, and the ability to enjoy all the technical growth opportunities that are available to you at company as expansive and diversified as Intel. We are targeting positions in Silicon Valley/CA, Austin/TX, and Hillsboro/OR, but would consider remote locations as well.
Our Functional Validation team is responsible for validating the functional correctness of the digital logic of our CPUs. As a member of our Functional Validation Team you will:
- Create, define and develop system validation methods, environments and test content
- Use standard lab equipment for measurement and characterization of our products
- Use and apply emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to specifications
- Perform Si and platform debug to root-cause issues and enable robust design fixes
-The candidate must possess either a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 6+ years of experience, or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 4+ years of experience
- Problem-solving, HW/SW/FW debug and logic proficiency
- A developed understanding of Computer Architecture and CPU micro-architecture
- Experience in SOC design, verification or validation disciplines
- System/platform-level debug and root cause isolation, methodology and tools (including Logic Analyzers, Protocol Analyzers, Oscilloscopes and Multimeters.)
- Experience with hardware, system and/or microprocessor validation
- Experience with Python or C language programming
- Demonstrated collaboration and teaming skills
- Demonstrated networking, communication and influence skills
- Intel architecture and/or Intel chipset Experience
- Test automation frameworks
- Linux OS, Windows OS
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design, development, validation, and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado: