Electrical Validation Council Lead
In this position, you will be part of iVE (intel Validation Engineering) AVE (Analog Validation Engineering) team. You will run lead the EVC (Electrical Validation Council) for the assigned project. Your role as EVC lead are as follow but not limited to:
1. Lead the EV team assigned to the specific project to achieve the PRQ (Production Release Qualification) criteria as defined by PLC (Product Life Cycle) roadmap.
2. AVE advocator for the specific project issue, either program level or technical in general. Provide program scoping and high level technical assessment on early phase of product development.
3. Work with relevant stakeholders to formulate plan to PRQ, in analog validation perspective.
4. Provide program status update to VST (Validation Steering Team), MC (Mission Control), Project Lead or AVE management. Handle logistic and procurement of DUT (Device under test) and its relevant test accessories (Thermal head etc) for the AVE project team.
Other general project management expectations include:
Directly manages both programs and projects that are directly tied to the development, implementation or upgrade of technology or products for external customers. Handles projects of moderate scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity. Plans/manages projects directly related to policies or general business operations to meet specific objectives or general goals. Has decision making authority at the project level. Leads the project team and is key interface to the project or contributors. Identifies and refines project objectives. Works on or delegates, as appropriate, problems/tasks in delivery of specific objectives or general goals. Develops solutions to problems by exercising judgment and discretion. Interprets and applies controlling business strategies or corporate policies and deviates as judged appropriate. Identifies tasks and research, determines dependencies, assesses costs, and identifies and assigns specific resources, and communicates expectations to team members. Creates/tracks/adjusts the project or program schedule. Assesses risks and identifies issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals or project objectives while maintaining quality standards. Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate. Coordinates and prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions. Plans and schedules work ensure the completion of intermediate milestones and overall project or program in timely manner. Influences or sets business unit or cross organizational strategy. Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
Inside this Business Group
1. Proven track record in project management for product development
2. Demonstrated technical competency in either validation or analog domain, or any relevant engineering field
3. Demonstrated leadership in any form of engineering field
4. Validation experience is a plus, especially in electrical validation or analog circuit design
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.