- Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross functional and cross site teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other Engineering discipline with 3-5 years of experiences would be preferred.
- Experience in FAB applications support would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in scripting with Powershell, Python, SQL, Github will be an advantage.
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.