Join Intel and build a better tomorrow.
The IP Engineering Group delivers solutions that are being applied in wide range of products that are used in most PC on the world. Our group in Gdask is focused on delivering audio solutions based on Intel DSP. We are a team of 150+ engineers who are delivering software and firmware for Intel's existing and future generations of audio DSP products. Join IPG in Gdask as a SW Engineering Manager and give yourself the opportunity to develop audio technology used literally all over the world.
As a manager you will be leading the group of engineers to work with our customers all over the world to help them with new features in our current products and issue raised by them. You will have a unique opportunity to work on our future products that will shape the world of audio usage.
Your role as a manager will be not only to control but to guide and lead people you work with, by creating relations, connecting through the network, and giving the purpose of the work.
- Lead and mentor an engineering team consisting of development engineers working on Windows Audio Drivers.
- Supervise direct reports in tasks execution.
- Cooperate with our external clients and worldwide intel groups.
- Apply strategic planning to determine company, department or unit objectives.
- Control budget for the team.
- Being responsible for hiring and career growth of your team.
- Set clear, measurable goals in cooperation with partners and customers all over the world.
- Foster a culture of continuous engineering and process improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-geo teams to define product roadmaps and scope of products throughout the product lifecycle.
Important for us:
- Master of Science Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge.
- 3+ years of management experience with a strong focus on people management.
- Strong leadership and mentoring experience managing at least 5 people engineering team.
- Great motivation skills and ability to influence both technical experts and junior engineers.
- Ability to work under time pressure with growth environment where priorities shift rapidly.
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards, flexible and responsive work style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including English).
- Eager and adaptable to change. Works with little guidance and direction.
you have an experience in software development for audio solutions, you are knowledgeable in Audio technologies, you enjoy to get into technical aspects of products... that's fantastic. If not you will be able to learn.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative and inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the latest and PC products for Intel's top customers.
- You will be working across a group of professionals.
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs.
- Also flexible working hours are important for us.
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you:
Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card, Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.