Pre-Si Verification Engineer
- Verification Engineer who is responsible for the verification of PCIe Controller SerDes subsystems, specifically with strong Gen3/4/5 knowledge, PIPE spec understanding and exposure to CXL standard.
- Works on functional blocks of complex multi-million gate designs and take them to functional verification closure by multiple activities like verification planning, test plan & test case creation, test execution & debug, closure with code and functional coverage metrics.
- Build state-of-the art re-usable verification environments for verifying SoC / Sub-system/ IPs using System Verilog OVM / UVM methodologies, creating multiple levels of verification components like Scoreboards, monitors and checkers and also use industry standard VIPs.
- Adopt Verification tool flows and methodologies and translating the best-in-class verification methodologies from industry to internal deployment such as Formal Verification, Low Power Verification, Performance Verification, Co-Simulation, Emulation, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Strong independence and proven ability to set and meet own goals
MTech Btech in Electronics Computer ScienceInside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.