Sr. Analog Mixed Signal Engineer
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
Inside this Business Group
- MS in EE with a minimum of 8 years experience in the field of IO mixed signal circuit design
- The ideal candidate will have designed high speed serial interfaces or IO designs such as DDR USB MIPI etc
- The candidate would understand what transistor characteristics are needed to get the best performance
- The candidate would need to be very familiar with design tools and should be able to debug issues with tool setups process files etc
- Ability to summarize data in graphical forms is highly desired
- A good understanding of IO layouts is required
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth