PDM Integration Technical Lead
Intel is on a multi-year transformational journey to unlock the full potential of enterprise data to strengthen and grow the business. The Data and Analytics (DA) Group within the Intel IT business segment is chartered with delivering and maintaining world-class data and analytics capabilities that equip the business to capture value through consistent, accurate, reliable and high-quality data and cutting-edge data, reporting and analytical solutions. Key focus areas for the DA group include maturing enterprise data governance, leveraging master data management, establishing an enterprise data foundation, and delivering strategic data assets and insights. Data and Analytics (DA) group is looking for a Integration Technical lead to join Enterprise Master Data team. The person would be part of an agile team and responsible for architecture, design and develop master data solutions and integration into enterprise applications.
- Establish standards, guidelines, procedures, and other infrastructure necessary to support the objective of integration of data.
- Resolve performance problems.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
- Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- Coordinate master data integration activities across enterprise applications in alignment to IT key programs roadmap and milestone.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Business Computing or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge in a business functional area who can understand business needs and translate them into technical Architecture Design and development in data integration space.
- Advanced SQL skills with at least 3-4 years of progressive hands on experience.
- Knowledge, deep understanding, and hands on experience in Enterprise Applications Integration Technology such as Denodo, Mulesoft, APIs, WebServices, ETL and database connectivity is required.
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications and ensure a comprehensive enterprise applications integration design
- Planning and organizational skills, including ability to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to tight deadlines.
- Experience in the development, implementation, and management of Enterprise Master Data and integration strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills ensuring the ability to interact with the business, peers and vendors in a professional manner.
Inside this Business Group
- Broad experience working in enterprise applications across different domains with good understanding of data flow and integrations across different systems.
- Good debugging skills to trouble-shoot issues and complex programs is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Forward looking and stay abreast on new functionalities/Features.
- Ability to work in a time constrained and team-oriented environment
- Having knowledge/experience in Product Data Management solutions is a plus
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
India, Bangalore;Malaysia, Kulim