Supply Demand Analyst (SDA)
- Supply Demand Analyst (SDA) is responsible for planning ownership of a supply chain link.
- Responsibilities may include development integration optimization coordination communication and driving execution of engineering/production planning schedules, forecasts, materials build plan, capacity requirements and business and inventory strategies to meet business and customer requirements in collaboration with cross organizational supply chain stakeholders.
- May also conducts scenario what-if planning for engineering products processes and inventory strategies when necessary.
- Influencing/recommending issue resolution strategies in supply chain areas using data driven decision making across appropriate Key Stakeholder and Management levels.
- Drives continuous process/project improvements.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to understand system logics
- Able to operate Microsoft Office applications, Power BI, Tableau and big data analytics related tools
- Strong attention to details with good communication and customer orientation
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Supply chain experience is a plus
- Lean knowledge or experience is a plus
- Experience with SAP ERP system is an advantage
- The ideal candidate is willing to become embedded within the team and understand the entire process
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MYIntel Contract EmployeeJR0169629