User Experience (UX) Developer
IT is a group of specialized professionals providing services to Intel's Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Corporate teams to sustain and maintain their work environments. IT participates in resolving customer issues, identifying, and implementing system administration process improvements including automation.
At Intel we have the opportunity to transform traditional thinking and expectations about how IT supports business innovation, partnership, velocity, and productivity.
As a Full Stack Developer the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Design, development, and implementation of solutions for Product systems across various Intel teams and business groups in a manner that allows ease of use and quick adoption by user in all the business groups involved.
- Understand business requirements, translate them into designs, proof of concepts, and scalable solutions.
- Leverage cloud development skillset and architectural expertise to develop industry best practice solutions for business problems.
- Architect, design, develop out of the box, and custom solutions within product eco systems.
- Create and manage technical specifications for configuration and code development.
- Develop, configure, and customize data integrations between Product and other interfacing systems.
- Participates in architecture reviews as required to promote alignment to their respective domain requirements.
- Lead analysis of complex business process issues that are related to their respective domain architecture.
- Actively learn about new trends in the industry or assess new technologies.
- Develop solutions appropriate to business requirements for their respective domain architectures.
- Provides feedback or makes recommendations based on expert knowledge of business, industry trends, and overall business strategy based on their domain area.
- Closely partners and mentor other domain experts in the field.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also have the following skills:
- Proven track record of translating organizational strategy into actionable technology solutions that drive operational excellence while enabling synergistic growth and organizational scale.
- Skills to translate visions, strategies, and requirements across multiple business areas and against technologies in fast paced complex environments.
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Energizing, results oriented, and multitasking skills.
- Tolerance to ambiguity and problem-solving skills.
- Work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary, matrix structured, and customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or any other related field.
4+ years of experience in:
- Full stack development including containerized development, PaaS/Serverless development, .NET Core, SQL development, user interface, REST, and other integration technologies.
- Automated processes for building testing, document, and deploying it at scale.
Experience in one or more of the following:
Inside this Business Group
- Security concepts.
- DevOps and Scrum/Agile.
- ReactJS, Node.js, Cloud Native Technologies, GraphDB, Data Model, Git integration, Unit test cases.
- Cloud development, integration concepts, and techniques.
- Infrastructure SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Middleware technologies.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.