- This position resides in PRC Marketing BCM (Brand, Creative and Media) team and works closely with the global BCM headquarter team for guidance in brand governance, brand/product advertising campaigns, creative production.
- This role will also work closely with local Campaign manager, Media/Social manager, Partner Marketing manager to develop local-initiative campaigns creative. It will require a variety of working models, including creating large scale campaigns, internally led campaigns as well as directing agencies and production partners.
- The role demands great strategic thinking, flawless execution, bold innovation, passion, and optimism.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Broad creative skill set, with experience in communications spanning traditional platforms, social and digital
- Develop strategic, cut-through ideas, stories and messaging that connects with our business partners and consumers to drive business growth.
- Ability to understand and translate marketing objectives and strategies clearly and concisely in partnership with external agency.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across marketing, brand, strategy, and product.
- Manage creative budget, approvals, feedback, and input from multiple stakeholders.
- Set the bar high and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed and effectiveness.
- Manage creative agency partners to make the work great.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related
- 8+ years creative experience creating campaigns and content for both B2B and B2C audiences in either in-house or agency.
- Track record of implementing out of the box, proactive, innovative communications programs with outstanding results.
- Solid experience to manage agencies
- Strong communication skill in Mandarin and English to effectively communicate with broad stakeholders (local and global)
- Early adopter of technology.
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide