We are looking for an enthusiastic Engineer interested in working with Intel's latest cutting-edge technology. The System Validation Engineer (SVE) will work as part of iVE's (Intel Validation Engineering) Client Functional Validation in Folsom. The Engineer is expected to do hands-on content development and debug in pre/post-Si val at system level while meeting schedules with quality. This role works in cross-site collaboration with design/architecture/pre-si/FW/SW/BIOS and other post-Si teams to understand technical features, leverage BKMs, and debug HW/SW/FW issues.
In this role responsibilities may include, although not limited to:
- Create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites
- Use and apply emulation and system-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec
- Development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, a keen eye for bugs and a strong sense of quality
- Willingness to work well in a cross-site cross-team environment
- Team player willing to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of experience in: - OR - a Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience in:
1+ years of experience with:
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design, development, validation, and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.