Hana Tech lead
Data and Analytics (DA) group is looking for a Senior HANA Technical lead to join Enterprise Master Data team.
The person would be part of an agile team and responsible for architecture, design and develop master data solutions in everything Enterprise HANA ETL.
- Lead a team in providing a solid technical SAP Hana solutions across the enterprise.
- Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Planning and organizational skills to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with the business, peers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Forward looking and stay abreast on new functionalities/Features.
- Work in a time constrained and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 8+ years of relevant working experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a business functional area who can understand business needs and translate them in to technical Architecture Design and development in SAP HANA
- Advanced SQL skills in SAP HANA Studio using Information Modeler.
- Proven expertise in HANA architecture/design, data modeling and complex database schema.
- Development, implementation, and management of HANA Architecture strategy and roadmap
- Advanced English level
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Computing or related field
- Having knowledge/experience in SAP/HANA Analytics
- Experience in XSJS and XSODATA services to understand and debug XSJS code.
- Experience with SAP BW architecture, data modeling, design and development ETL, Backend, Reporting
- Debugging skills to trouble-shoot issues and complex programs, SAP product certifications
- Knowledge, deep understanding and Experience of Enterprise resource Planning software
- Can design and build data flows including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Aggregates, Datastore objects, MultiProviders, InfoSets, Transformations, DTPs and DataSources
- Expertise in creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure, Functions and HANA Views.
- Should create and debug procedures, table functions , and optimize them whenever required
- Develop Process chains to load and monitor data loading
- Strong understanding of Web/Enterprise Services including ABAP Proxy and SAP API Expert IDOC enhancement and ALE/IDOC
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications and ensure a comprehensive data store design
- Deep and broad exposure and understanding of SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse and other data warehouses concepts
- Advanced skill in the development of Business Objects Web Intelligence reports and Dashboards.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.