PIC Automation Engineer
- As part of Intel's Manufacturing IT (MIT) group, Process & Integration Control (PIC) HUB is a global team that never stands still. We are constantly looking for new exciting things to do, and looking for new ways to do things.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who excel in working independently individually or as part of a team in leading the way in delivering automation solutions to Intel's dynamic manufacturing environment.
- The main task as a PIC HUB Engineer is to support client based Station Controller/Host system maintenance, troubleshooting incidents, system upgrade, executing durable work and following through with the different support groups to resolve the incidents.
- On top of that, successful candidates are required to learn up and be familiar with the overall manufacturing business process.
- As a PIC HUB Engineer in this group, you will have the opportunity to be developed with the industry's equipment and automation troubleshooting skills, crisis management, IT technical skills and being involved in, or leading automation project at different geographical locations virtually.
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with a whole spectrum of cross-domain peers across IT, factory and other functional groups around the globe.
- The candidate may required to work on a 12x7 day and night pattern rotation. If you have the desire to work with the best, take on these challenges and grow in a dynamic, exciting organization, then you are person we are looking for!
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Has basic to intermediate programming skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Proficient with current IT technologies
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.