SAP HANA Developer
Intel is on a multiyear transformational journey to unlock the full potential of enterprise data to strengthen and grow the business. The Data and Analytics DA Group within the Intel IT business segment is chartered with delivering and maintaining world class data and analytics capabilities that equip the business to capture value through consistent accurate reliable and high-quality data and cutting-edge data reporting and analytical solutions. Key focus areas for the DA group include maturing enterprise data governance leveraging master data management establishing an enterprise data foundation and delivering strategic data assets and insights.
We are looking for a HANA Developer to join Enterprise Master Data team. The person would be part of an agile team and responsible for design develop and support master data solutions in Enterprise HANA platform including:-
- Plans designs develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud based or internet related tools
- Analyzes requirements tests and integrates application components.
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented .
- Drives unit test automation.
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile Scrum DevOps and test driven development .
- Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs security scalability manageability usability and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions .
- Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT and Software Engineering.
- Comprehensive knowledge in a business functional area who is able to understand business needs and translate them into technical design and development in SAP HANA.
- Advanced SQL skills with 3 to 5 years of progressive hands on experience in SAP HANA Studio using Information Modeler.
- Knowledge deep understanding and Experience of Enterprise resource Planning software SAP is Required.
- Can design and build data flows including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Aggregates Datastore objects, MultiProviders, InfoSets, Transformations DTPs and DataSources.
- Expertise in creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure Functions and HANA Views.
- Should be able to create and debug procedures table functions and optimize them whenever required.
- Develop Process chains to load and monitor data loading.
- Strong understanding of WebEnterprise Services including ABAP Proxy and SAP API Expert IDOC enhancement and ALEIDOC.
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications and ensure a comprehensive data store design.
- Have years of hands-on development experience on HANA is a must.
- Planning and organizational skills including ability to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to tight deadlines.
- Proven expertise in HANA architecture design, data modeling and complex database schema.
- Deep and broad exposure and understanding of SAP HANA SAP Business Warehouse and other data warehouses concepts.
- Advanced skill in the development of Business Objects Web Intelligence reports and Dashboards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills ensuring the ability to interact with the business peers and vendors in a professional manner.
Inside this Business Group
- Having knowledge experience in SAP HANA Analytics is a plus.
- Good experience in XSJS and XSODATA services
- Ability to understand and debug XSJS code
- Having years of experience with SAP BW architecture data modeling, design and development ETL Backend Reporting.
- Good debugging skills to troubleshoot issues and complex programs SAP product certifications are a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Forward looking and stay abreast on new functionalities Features
- Ability to work in a time constrained and team oriented environment
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
India, Bangalore;Malaysia, Kulim