SAP Hana Developer
Data and Analytics (DA) group is looking for a passionate SAP HANA Developer.
A successful candidate will develop, implement, and maintain cross-module SAP platforms and HANA systems to meet business requirements.
Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Very strong communication skills. Position will require direct interaction with business stakeholders and business analysts.
- Work as a team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environments
- Strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Deal with ambiguity environments
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Computing or related field
- 3+ years' experience with:
- Building custom Fiori apps and/or UI screen design
- Packaged and open source software (e.g., SAP S/4HANA, Vistex, SAP MDG, WKC or PowerBI, etc.)
- Programming in SAP ABAP on HANA, Fiori, AMDP, ODATA or CDS Views
- Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF), Object oriented programming (OOPs), Workflow, and BRF, ATC, ABAP Unit Test, and UI5, S/4 HANA extension techniques, and forms and output management
- Multiple integration techniques like Rest API, ABAP Proxy, RFC, IDOC and XML
- Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Should have worked on 2-3 SAP HANA implementation or maintenance and Migration projects
- Advanced English level
Inside this Business Group
- Good debugging skills to trouble-shoot customer issues and complex programs, SAP product certifications
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (e.g., PCF, Azure DevOps)
- Should have worked with multiple integration techniques like Rest API, ABAP Proxy, RFC, IDOC and XML
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience in developing applications in various modules in SAP
- Proven working experience with Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF), Object oriented programming (OOPs), Workflow, and BRF, ATC, ABAP Unit Test, and UI5, S/4 HANA extension techniques, and forms and output management
- Deep ABAP development experience including ABAP on HANA and ABAP OO development
- Strong understanding of Web/Enterprise Services including ABAP Proxy and SAP API Expert IDOC enhancement and ALE/IDOC
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.