SAP ABAP Developer
Data and Analytics (DA) group is looking for a Data Systems Analyst to join Enterprise Master Data team. We are looking for a passionate SAP ABAP Developer.
A successful candidate will develops, implements, and maintains cross-module SAP platforms and systems to meet business requirements.
Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Documenting decisions
- Adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Very strong communication skills. Position will require direct interaction with business stakeholders and business analysts.
- Strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work as team with global teams
- Deal with ambiguity environments
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Computing or related field
- Minimum of 5 Years of SAP ABAP experience
- 3+ years' experience with:
- Building custom Fiori apps and/or UI screen design
- Packaged and open source software (e.g., SAP S/4HANA, Vistex, SAP MDG, WKC or PowerBI, etc.)
- Programming in SAP ABAP on HANA, Fiori, AMDP, ODATA or CDS Views:
- Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF), Object oriented programming (OOPs), Workflow, and BRF, ATC, ABAP Unit Test, and UI5, S/4 HANA extension techniques, and forms and output management
- Multiple integration techniques like Rest API, ABAP Proxy, RFC, IDOC and XML
- Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Advanced English level
Inside this Business Group
- 7+ years of working experience
- Technical knowledge in Fiori, UI5 and OData
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (e.g., PCF, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Business process experience including Order Management, Supply Chain, Production planning and Manufacturing execution, Logistics, Warehouse management and Finance.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.