Data Systems Analyst
Data and Analytics (DA) group is looking for a Data Systems Analyst to join Enterprise Master Data team.
We are looking for a passionate data analyst.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The person would be part of an agile team and responsible for:
- Providing expertise on database management/design to drive integration of business data, functions, and systems.
- Establish standards, guidelines, procedures, and other infrastructure necessary to support the objective of integration of data.
- Resolve performance problems.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work as team with global teams
- Strong communications skills
- Deal with ambiguity environments
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as a Data/System Analyst or Business Data Analyst:
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Advanced English level
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree in in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience with Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with ER Studio and/or other data modeling tools
- Developing, creating and updating objects and views using Ab Initio or similar tools
- Teradata application
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.