We are looking for an intern to join Lab Compute team within Intel IT.
In this position, you will work as part of Agile team delivering IT computing support and services for Intel products development, test and validation in lab environments.
Responsibilities will include setting up and administration of different operating systems, upgrades, break-fix, monitoring, ensuring security compliance as well as taking part in development and operational support for automated OS provisioning and lifecycle frameworks.
- You should be a full-time student pursuing a degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networks, experience in Windows or Linux administration
- Ability and motivation to learn fast, gain and apply new knowledge
- Customer and Results oriented with attention to quality and details
- Good level of English and local language
- Team player
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.