Internet of Things Group is seeking a highly passionate Software DevOps Engineer who has strong hands-on skills on build automation, CI/CD, and DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS. In this role, you will be part of the Global Software Engineering team to build DevOps tools, applications, infrastructure, pipelines, automation for setting up modern CI/CD processes and continuously improve software engineering velocity and quality.
1. Bachelors degree masters in Computer sciences, Computer Engineering or related engineering fields
2. Minimum 5 years of related field experience and hands-on experience on end-to-end build automation setup for Linux, Yocto, and Windows
3. Familiar with process automation and knowledge of scripting language in Python Linux scripting etc
4. Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tool like Jenkins or similar CICD Toolchains
5. Familiar with Infrastructure as CodeConfiguration Management tooling such as Ansible/Puppet
6. Strong knowledge in versioning control systems such as GitLab/GitHub
7. Familiar or hands-on experience in Containerization/Virtualization technology (Docker, AWS, VMware., Kubernetes)
8. Strong analytical skills on debugging and root causing the build compilation issues
9. Excellent interpersonal analytical communication coordination and problem-solving skills
10.Ability to deal with aggressive timelines and navigate thru ambiguities
11.Familiar with data analytics and dashboard tools like PowerBI and SSAS will be added advantageInside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.