This position is for Platform Solutions Validation Program/Project Manager role in Intel's Platform Validation Engineering (PVE) within Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) group. We are seeking for a senior technical individual contributor for the Platform Solutions Validation organization focused on Radio Access Networks (RAN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV). Responsibilities entail contributing to the strategy, planning, coordination and overall driver ship of the platform solution validation program with silicon, software and FW ingredients. Platforms need to be representative of our customer end solutions and additionally in few cases directly on actual customer designs.
- You will be responsible for the drivership of the entire program deliverables from the initial request all the way up to the final validation completion.
- Represent the validation team in the mission control, distilling high level directions/goals into actionable items by the team. Continuously advocate for the validation team, providing periodic updates on the program progress/achievements.
- Provide leadership to the virtual team leads for the various functions; rallying the teams towards completing the program with high quality and within a timely manner.
- Responsible for the management of project scope; capable in making sound prioritization calls and trade-offs.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience Group, BUs and Manufacturing Engineering for assurance that our products are compatible with the system architectures envisioned and implemented by customers and ecosystem partners in our transformative growth.
- Collaborate with external co-engineering partners for program deliverables.
- Work with end customers to comprehend development and deployment challenges and translate the learning into deliverable/requirement improvements to grow the business.
- BS/MS or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in validation for high complexity projects/program management is required.
- Strong technical expertise on Platform Solutions Validation, tools and methodologies is required (Prior experience on Customer engagement/co-engineering is preferred)
- Ability to work with cross geo teams and deliver high complexity programs.
- Strong self-initiative and persistence, ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and ability to drive clarity in key areas.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn enough depth on new products/technologies to support strategic discussions and to set direction.
- The candidate must have a high focus on discipline in execution, a relentless pursuit of quality and excellent customer orientation.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.