Manufacturing Network Engineer
As a Manufacturing Network Engineer you will be working in a fast-paced Intel manufacturing network environment and would be involved in leading edge network and automation systems.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Responsible for determination and deployment of robust, stable and manageable computing and network services.
- Manage technical projects.
- Determine site computing and network server strategy.
- Research new technology/products/tools.
- Monitor and perform capacity/feasibility studies and resolve network capacity issues.
- Identify, develop, and deploy tools supporting network server services.
- Perform impact analysis of new technologies on environment.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex and advanced problems.
- Plans and schedules work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
- Uses judgement in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.
- Willing to support 24x7 on-call.
The ideal candidate should also demonstrate the following skills:
- Problem-solving skills
- Multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Strong technical leadership and expertise (especially SDN and Security).
- Self-driven and self-learner.
- Quality delivery on time.
- Skills to deal effectively with customers to deliver solutions on schedule.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's degree OR Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any other related field.
- 3+ years of practical experience installing/configuring Cisco and/or related/similar network equipment.
- CCNA certification.
- CCNP or higher certification.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Experience in Cisco ACI architecture and products; and scripting skills (esp. Ansible) to help drive automation.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.