MIT DSEA Automation Engineer
- Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross functional and cross site teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or equivalent with 3 years of relevant experiences.
- Required skillset SQL pathfinder Powershell scripting Database and Window technologies knowledge
- ITIL and experience in manufacturing process will be added advantage
- Applicant must be willing to help in covering compress work week shift structure 9am to 9pm if needed.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.