Automation Engineer Intern
- Integrates tests installs configures and/or supports Factory automation software systems
- Coordinates factory requirements maps them to automation systems capabilities and recommends technical solutions
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals as well as emerging capability needs
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems including representing integrated needs in cross functional and cross site teams
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements supplemental systems and/or support and monitoring tools
Inside this Business Group
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic to Intermediate programming skills
- PLSQL Programming skill would be advantage
- Resourceful creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Proficient with current IT technologies
- Knowledge of Factory Applications or Business Processes a definite plus but not required
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.