Manufacturing IT Application Team is seeking an Automation Engineer to join our Durable Core Team (DCT).
As an Automation Engineer your responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports automation software systems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as worldwide expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing and participates/leads cross-functional and cross-site teams to improve application stability.
- Provides script and software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
- Provides training to other members of the team. Updates training documentation and knowledge articles to improve MTTR.
- Creates/follows detailed checklists to insure quality insertions and configuration updates to applications.
- Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders.
In additional the ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled to work under high pressure during certain periods, including participation in crisis management and task forces with peers and customers.
- Self-driven to learn fast in a dynamic environment, demonstrating a high level of flexibility.
- Work effectively within teams, as well as independently.
- Strong customer orientation skills to interface with customers and/or stakeholders from remote sites.
- Strong problem solving skills using a structured approach.
- Solid commitment to task with attention to detail.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
Good understanding of:
- Factory Applications or Business Processes.
- Databases with including Oracle, MSSQL and experience with SQL queries/optimization.
- Windows management as pertains to application installs - IIS/FTP, Server Admin, Services, COM+
- Databases including Oracle, MSSQL and experience with SQL queries/optimization.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.