Builds computer vision (CV) based products/solutions.
Creates and implements new or uses existing traditional and deeplearning CV algorithms, to solve applied problems in various domains such as Automotive, Security and Surveillance, Retail, Robotics, Industrial, etc.
Interacts with users to define requirements for CV based product/solutions.
In either research environments or specific product environments, utilizes current programming methodologies to translate CV algorithms into software.
Completes programming, debugging, testing, validation, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
Engineers computing frameworks, testing and validation and other relevant software tools.
Creating solution architecture for deep learning based systems for given business requirements. Will be helping our ISV partners to choose the set of AI models based on use cases, assess on accuracy checking, pipeline optimization, retraining to meet KPIs and camera selection for the different scenarios as well as doing support scalation for any of the Intel based ingredients.
Defining the hardware and software bill of materials.
Defining a framework for AI pipeline deployment in scale and post deployment training.
Defining and supporting a Reference Implementation and providing OpenVINO trainings.
- Experience in End to End AI solution architecture for Visual Computing and non-Visual computing use cases
- Experience training and deploying existing models in TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Deep knowledge of OpenVINO components.
- Experience optimizing AI pipelines across multiple types of HW e.g. CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs and other accelerators..
- Provable understanding of deep learning models, compatibility, performance
- Strong working knowledge of deep learning and machine learning
- Experience with CSP AI services
- Experience in deploying automated large-scale computing environments.
- Experience in AI Training frameworks
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.