Technical leader Software Engineer
- Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software.
- Design, develop & optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks.
- Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks.
- Transform computational graph representation of neural network model.
- Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries.
- Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams.
- Optimizing code for various computing hardware backends. Interacting with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
- BS in Computer Science or Physics Mathematics Electrical Eng related technical discipline or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum 10 years directly related industry experience (Preferred in Image processing or Computer vison area)
- Strong C/C++ programming skills preferably at embedded level
- Knowledge of microprocessor microcontroller architectures
- Hands on experience debugging low level embedded hardware software systems
- Familiar with RTOS or other multithreaded programming environments
- Knowledge of software development processes eg Agile Scrum
- Experience with continuous integration software development processes and configuration management tools
Inside this Business Group
- Phd/MSc with excellence in Electrical Eng Physics Computer Science Mathematics
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.