HPC Software Engineer
- In this job, the individual will responsible to the following but not limited to work closely with peer teams from network, infrastructure, monitoring and info security team in supporting, building and deploying new tools and / or new features of High Performance Computing service for global design engineering team within the company.
- Effectively use metrics, monitoring, and instrumentation of the application and infrastructure to proactively discover problems before users notice; achieve optimal tools performance, stability and availability; determine optimal configurations for tools servers; scale infrastructure to meet demand.
- The individual also require to have passion in quality and automation, ability to understand complex systems and a desire for continual improvement and innovation. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push the capabilities forward, getting ahead of customers' needs.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- Passionate in Information Technology in general; and interested to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Must Have knowledge relevant to Linux Operating System and Linux environment. Knowledge and/or hands-on experience of Python Shell Scripting and/or PERL will be preferred. Practical experience in programming or software development will be added advantage.
- Self-starter and able to achieve results with minimal supervision. Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.